Saturday, October 2, 2010

Test on Tuesday

For your test on Tuesday you are responsible for all of chapter 2. You should also review the handout on enzymes, as this information is not in your book. The test will have multiple choice questions, true/false and open response questions. Approximately 80% of the points will be for questions from chapter 2 and the other 20% of points will relate to the lab work you have done so far.

No comments: